Testing has shown that Union is highly effective in the preventative and curative treatment of Pythium diseases (blight, damping-off, root dysfunction, root rot), brown patch, anthracnose, cool weather brown patch, yellow patch, fairy ring, gray leaf spot, red thread, summer patch and rhizoctonia. It is approved for use on golf courses, residential and commercial properties, sod farms, and sports fields.
Features of Union® Fungicide SC include:
- A flowable liquid, Union is a formulation of the active ingredients azoxystrobin and cyazofamid
- Dual modes of action in the fungicide features a proprietary combination of chemistry found in FRAC Groups 11 and 21
- Labeled for use on all cool-season and warm-season turfgrasses: Kentucky bluegrass, fine fescues, tall fescue, perennial ryegrass, bentgrass, Bermudagrass (common or hybrid), bahiagrass, buffalograss, centipedegrass, kikuyugrass, seashore paspalum, St. Augustinegrass and zoysiagrass
- The labeled application rate range is 2.9 to 5.75 fl. oz. per 1,000 sq. ft.
- Sold in 2.5-gallon jugs*
- No temperature restrictions