Creates a water-impermeable layer to protect the plant
What it is
TransFilm® Anti-Transpirant coats leaf surfaces with a clear, glossy film that provides a water-impermeable layer to protect the plant and decrease the rate of transpiration. A single application of TransFilm in late fall provides durable winter protection for shrubs, trees, and golf greens, and a spring application helps reduce dew formation and leaf blade wetness. A TransFilm application prior to transplanting also helps reduce transplant shock to plants, shrubs, and sod.
What it does
- Protects the plant with a durable clear film
- Protects golf greens, shrubs, and trees from winter desiccation
- Reduces dew formation on turfgrass and leaf blade wetness
- Reduces transplant shock
- Reduces water requirements during drought conditions
- Extends the life of cut sod
- Turfgrass, including golf greens
- Rolled sod
- Groundcovers and vines
- Conifers and broadleaf evergreens
- Christmas trees and holiday greenery
- Deciduous trees and shrubs
- Other areas as listed
1 gal., 2.5 gal., 30 gal.
Looking to buy our products?
Enter your ZIP code below to find locations near you.