Trimec® 1000 Low Odor Broadleaf Herbicide
Dependable, low-odor control of 90+ broadleaf weeds
What it is
Trimec® 1000 Low-Odor Broadleaf Herbicide delivers post-emergence control of tough broadleaf weeds, including clover, dandelion, chickweed, plantain, and many more. A mixed-amine formulation, Trimec 1000 contains four powerful ingredients formulated to help translocate through the plant and into the roots of even the most deep-rooted perennials. Trimec 1000 is rainfast in as little as eight hours, and treated areas can be reseeded in three weeks.
What it does
- More than 90 other listed weeds
- Fescue - tall, red and fine leaf
- Bluegrass - Kentucky and annual
- Ryegrass - annual and perennial
- Bermudagrass - common and hybrid
- Residential lawns
- Golf course fairways and roughs
- Commercial property
- Sports turf
- Sod farms
- Other non-crop turf areas
2.5 gal., 30 gal., 55 gal.
Looking to buy our products?
Enter your ZIP code below to find locations near you.