Atrimmec® Plant Growth Regulator
Regulates growth of shrubs, trees, and groundcovers
What it is
Atrimmec® Plant Growth Regulator is a systemic plant growth regulator that works by blocking the plant hormones that stimulate growth. Applied to shrubs, hedges, trees, and groundcovers, Atrimmec reduces trimming and pruning labor by 50% or more, and can improve the appearance of landscape ornamentals. It’s labeled for bark banding and soil drench applications, and a single application of Atrimmec can prevent undesired fruit for the season on certain landscape trees.
What it does
- Regulates growth of listed hedges, shrubs, trees, and groundcovers
- Reduces labor
- Keeps plants looking trimmed longer
- Promotes a fuller, more uniform shape
- Reduces nuisance fruits
- Residential sites
- Commercial areas
- Nuisance fruit trees
- Landscape ornamentals
- Ivy (Algerian, English)
- Forsythia (Spring growth)
- Ornamental olive
- Glossy privet
- Multiflora rose
- Other listed trees, shrubs, hedges, and groundcovers
1 qt., 1 gal.
Looking to buy our products?
Enter your ZIP code below to find locations near you.