EARLY ORDER PROGRAM
Effective Dates: October 1 – December 13, 2019
Order early and get the best deals on our proven performers!
2020 starts now — and PBI-Gordon has you covered!
It’s that time again: Say goodbye to this year and start planning for next. Our Early Order Program helps you get 2020 off to a great start with great savings on qualifying products ordered between October 1 and December 13, 2019. And you can boost your rebate by up to 25% when you reach qualifying rebate levels:
* Rebate bonus is calculated from the rebate amount. Example: If your rebate is $750, your rebate bonus will be $112.50 ($750 x 15%). Added together, your total rebate will be $862.50.
Fourteen of our most popular products are featured, including these favorites:
Plus our new process makes earning and redeeming your rebate as easy as 1 – 2 – 3!
Order in October to earn maximum rebates during Period 1 (Oct. 1 – 31). You can also save on orders made during Period 2 (Nov. 1 – Dec. 13).
Earn great savings for 2020!
It’s that simple!
- How is the rebate bonus calculated?
The rebate bonus is calculated based on your rebate amount. For example, if your rebate is $750, your rebate bonus will be $112.50 ($750 x 15%), so your total rebate will be $862.50.
- Can my distributor representative submit my order and information on my behalf?
Yes! Make sure your distributor enters your email address when submitting the order. Both you and your distributor representative will receive an order confirmation upon submission.
- What if my order(s) do not meet the minimum number of units for a specific package until Period 2?
Your rebate for that specific package will be calculated based on the total number of units at the Period 2 unit rate. For example, if you order one (1) unit in Period 1 and three (3) units in Period 2 for a package that has a minimum number of four (4) units, your rebate will calculate all four (4) units at the Period 2 rate for that package.
- What if I have different orders from different distributors?
For our verification purposes, please submit the information for each distributor you will be ordering eligible products from. On the registration form, please select "Yes" when prompted with "Register another distributor?" to enter additional distributor(s). Your rebate total will be calculated based on the orders totaled altogether.
- Have other questions?
You can reach us at EOP@pbigordon.com.
- To qualify, the participating end-user must earn a minimum rebate of $100.00.
- Products must be purchased from a PBI-Gordon distributor between October 1, 2019 and December 13, 2019.
- By registering, you grant the distributor the right to release your sales records to PBI-Gordon.
- This program applies only to qualified end-user professionals in golf, lawn care, sports turf, schools, sod farms, and other turf management areas. End-users will qualify based upon authorized EDI reporting. Distributor sales to dealers do not qualify for this end-user rebate.
- Rebate calculations will be completed at the sole discretion of PBI-Gordon. Orders invoiced and shipped to end‑users are subject to verification. If variances occur, payment reconciliation may be necessary.
- Pricing and payment terms for listed products are determined by the distributor.
- PBI-Gordon reserves the right to audit, modify, or terminate this program at any time.
To be eligible to receive your rebate, complete the following:
- Complete the online registration form below.
- Registration must be submitted no later than January 31, 2020.
- PBI-Gordon will not pay rebates on returned inventory. Orders invoiced and shipped to end-users are subject to verification.
- Rebates will be paid by July 31, 2020.
- Rebates may be issued in the form of a check or distributor credit. In order to receive a check, end-user must provide completed Form W-9 by January 31, 2020, otherwise rebate method will default to Distributor Credit.
You may also register by downloading this form and mailing it to: PBI-Gordon / Attn: End-User EOP, P.O. Box 860350, Shawnee, KS 66286