Emulsifiable Concentrate (EC) Formulations
An oil-based formulation containing active ingredients that are dissolved in solvents and emulsifiers. When added to the spray tank, an oil‑in‑water emulsion results.
- Offers spontaneous emulsification on dilution
- Delivers uniform application of active ingredient(s)
- Can have an odor
Suspoemulsion (SE) Formulations
A formulation of both liquid and solid active ingredients that readily disperses when diluted with water.
- Combines multiple active ingredients with different solubilities or melting points
- Superior mixing of SE eliminates tank mixing
- Surfactant must support both solid and liquid active ingredients
- Lower volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
- Better compatibility with spray tank components