FeRROMEC® Liquid Iron 15-0-0
Formulated to produce a dark green color fast
What it is
FeRROMEC® Liquid Iron 15-0-0 is a nitrogen/sulfur/iron formulation designed to promote plant growth and quick green-up in turf and ornamentals. FeRROMEC creates a nitrogen-iron bond that acts like a chelate to help ensure plant production of chlorophyll, causing a rapid shift to the dark green color most desired. FeRROMEC is compatible with most pesticides, and is labeled for use on many northern and southern turf grasses, shrubs, and trees.
What it does
- Promotes rapid plant green-up
- Boosts plant vigor
- Corrects iron chlorosis
- Economical and easy to apply
- Won't burn when used per label directions
- Alyssum, ferns, daylilies, and listed ornamentals
- Azalea, hydrangea, crepe myrtle, and listed shrubs
- Dogwood, ginkgo, magnolia, maple, and listed trees
- Bentgrass, bluegrass, tall fescue, St. Augustinegrass, and listed turfgrasses
2.5 gal., 30 gal., 55 gal.
Looking to buy our products?
Enter your ZIP code below to find locations near you.